At Portastand, we’re all about hanging out with our customers. We’re musicians making equipment for other musicians, and it’s likely that your feedback will directly influence future iterations of our products. We like it that way, and for that reason, we publicly welcome all input, good or bad. That said, we don’t welcome off-topic or offensive content—hence, our official reviews policy. By leaving a review on the Portastand website, you agree to the following:
1. You may post a review without registering. If you’ve bought a Portastand elsewhere and you want to leave a review on our website, we encourage you to.
2. You may post anonymously. We do reserve the right to change this rule if it is abused.
3. You may reach out to us directly. We love engaging with you, so drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d rather do that than leave a review.
4. It’s okay to be critical. We are open to all perspectives. However, if there is something you’re not happy with, we ask that you point it out respectfully and constructively. You can always reach out to us at email@example.com, too.
5. We reserve the right to delete your reviews. We will delete your reviews if you post something that is, in our opinion, a.) snarky; b.) off-topic; c.) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate Portastand’s sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or d.) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services.
6. You retain ownership of your comments. Portastand does not own them, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By posting on our website, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you relieve Portastand from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
7. You grant Portastand a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, and royalty free. You grant Portastand the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, on social networks, or in a video.
We want to nurture honest, transparent, respectful, awesome relationships between our customers and ourselves. This reviews policy will help ensure that environment.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!